Friday, July 18, 2014

The End

There is always that question about "if it is your last day on Earth what would you do?" Or "it is the last day of the Earth, what will you do?" I am sure that not many people would all think of the same answer to this. Many would say go to Church, others to a bar, and then the odds and end stuff.

I know I would stop by at the Church before I head off to do my odd end stuff. There would be a little bit of videogame  play for starters. I would chill for a little bit with all my buddies from around the world as we yelled at the screen messing each other up. If it is the end I would like some laughter and joy first. Then we can move onto a huge chunk of the day with the family. All of us can get together.

We would most likely go and start a big huge bonfire with a bbq. The smell of ribs filling the air as we try and get enough on the giant grill of ours. The kids running around screaming with squirt guns after each other. There are so many things we could do at that family event. I of course would hug and hold my little daughter.

Coming down to the end of the day me and the wife would lay out daughter down. Read a small story to her before she goes out. Finally a little bit of cuddle time between the wife, dog, and I. Hopefully the end of the world will not be insane and can just disappear as we all fall into a deep sleep. Joyful thoughts before it ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment