Friday, July 18, 2014

Here and There

So many times I have gone on vacation. There is no words to truly describe some vacations. I am sure others can agree with me on this. Time and time again they all look back on their vacations with either joy or sorrow.

It happens so often. There are so many times I have gotten mad during a vacation. Just wanting to strangle the little siblings. Fights nonstop with parents or the annoying sister. I watched Mulan the entire drive out to California. That I can say was one of my worst car ride ever. Of course then mom was sick half the time too.

Yea, there is another part. The constant road sickness people have with their trips. Sounds bad to think a trip went bad because someone kept throwing up. Sure it means there are a lot of stops and cleaning, but does not mean it is ruined. Just move on it with it all. Help them out and move on. There will be better memories once you reach the destination later.

See where I say there are times we just have sorrow in our vacations. Of course then when you go back home you get to talk all about it and be all happy. The pictures of joy, laughter, and smiles. No matter the experiences getting there there are almost always better memories brought forth from the vacation's destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment