Thursday, July 3, 2014

Oops

Funny idea I saw on the class discussion about being in the bathroom. Made me laugh just reading it.

Having just stepped out and seeing two woman standing in front of me I stand in shock. Hand on my zipper frozen. What am I to do now that I have for sure been caught?

"Um, hello," she says?

"Hola, what are you two up to," I ask?

"Wondering why you are here exactly," chiming in unison.

"Well, have you ever tried to get in the men's bathroom during break after chilli day in the cafeteria?"

"I for sure can say I have not."

"Well I think I have proved my point." I say this as I at least try and be polite and wash my hands in the sink. Still being stared at I just hum a little tune as I lather my hands up.

"It will be just a minute if you don't mind," I say to them as they stare. Just seeing their face made it all the better. They had no idea what to say anymore. Strutting my way out I head back to the office with a simple three finger salute from the front of my forehead as if I were some boyscout.



T

No comments:

Post a Comment