Friday, July 18, 2014

Energy

I have been told today that I do not need so much Monster. Why can I not drink them? Well apparently they are completely horrible for me and I should never touch them. Seems a little weird when the person telling me this is standing in front of my desk with a Redbull in their hands. Come on, I do not see a set of wings growing out on your back like they claim. I do however see a set of horse growing out of a person who has not had their Monster yet that day.

Saying this you might agree. Some people get so utterly angry when they do not have caffeine in them. Those are the ones that are all kinds of addicted to it. They may drink Redbull, Monster, Amp, or Rockstar. That means nothing in the final end of the addiction to the rush produced by the ingredients. True some affect others in different ways then yourself, but they are still an affect.

They all come down to a lot of the same ingredients when you look at them closely. Taurine, guarana extract, and ginseng extract are just a few of the common main ingredients. They get posted all over most cans when they are in them. Monster even puts them in big green letters around the top of the can. So why is it that one person can say another is way better then another. It is all a personal opinion, not really facts. Facts can be backed where as opinions can not.

No comments:

Post a Comment